Come along with me as I transform my country house into a home my family and I will enjoy for the rest of my life....


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ONIONS ARE PLANTED....GARLIC TOMORROW!!

We had a horrible time with grasshoppers last Spring and Summer.  We planted nine fruit trees.....peach, apple, and pear.  Heaven knows it any of them survived....seriously, grasshoppers stripped the leaves and actually stripped a majority of the bark!  I also have 2 grape vines that might not have survived the 9 degree weather we had recently.....my back porch looks like the Addams Family lives here!  Yikes!

Tomorrow I plan on planting my Elephant Ear bulbs.  I looked everywhere last year and never found any potted ones.  This year I WILL have gigantic Elephant Ears.....I can't wait!!!

I will have lots of pictures tomorrow.....

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment