Come along with me as I transform my country house into a home my family and I will enjoy for the rest of my life....


Saturday, March 6, 2010

SPRING IS NEARLY HERE...LET'S GET STARTED ;-)


I'm so excited about getting started on my landscaping!  The snow was great, but so glad I can nearly see Spring.  I've so enjoyed my new house on the INSIDE....I've so been waiting for NOW to get started on the OUTSIDE.

So...here is my first REAL post on my journey to making my new country house a home.  These are pictures of where I envision (I think I'm going to be using this word a lot over the next year.) a pergola.  I already have patio stone that matches the rock on my house.  So...give me ideas so that when the backhoe is finished with that area...we can get started on bringing that particular area to life!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment